Bolstridge.info a One-Name-Study Database
Incorporating Parsons / Gulliver / Hill genealogy
First Name:  Last Name: 
[Advanced Search]  [Surnames]
Church Warden, Saint Mark\'s, Ocker Hill, Tipton, Staffordshire, England

Church Warden, Saint Mark's, Ocker Hill, Tipton, Staffordshire, England



 


OpenStreetMap

Location : Latitude: 52.5427201, Longitude: -2.0441651


Media

Photos
Tipton - St Marks Church Interior
Tipton - St Marks Church Interior
Tipton - St Mark's Ocker Hill
Tipton - St Mark's Ocker Hill
St Mark's ecclesiastical parish was formed on 3rd September 1845. The church at Ocker Hill opened in November 1849 and is a building of blue brick, in the Early English style, designed by Hamilton & Saunders, consisting of a chancel, nave and aisles, south porch and a turret, containing one bell. The chancel was restored in 1910 and a new organ chamber added.

No results found.