You have Guest access to the Bolstridge.info database. For additional benefits please login or register for an account.


Saint Mary's, Kingswinford, Staffordshire, England


HomeHome    SearchSearch    PrintPrint    Add BookmarkAdd Bookmark

 

» Place: Saint Mary's, Kingswinford, Staffordshire, England    

Saint Mary's Kingswinford

The parish registers of St Mary, Kingswinford commence in 1603,but Holy Trinity, Wordsley became the parish church in 1832 when the registers were transferred and continued as those for the parish registers.
St Mary, Kingswinford became a chapel of ease and commenced new registers in 1832. Thus the early parish register commencing in 1603 is usually shown as Holy Trinity, Wordsley although it was the register of St Mary from 1603-1831, and St Mary is shown as commencing in 1832.

Loading...


Owner/SourceWebmaster / Postcard
Datec 1909
File nameKingswinford St Mary.jpg
File Size109.87k
ID153
Dimensions701 x 447
Copyright NoticeLink
Photo SourceOriginal Scan
SourcePre 1923 Post Card
Caption WriterBolstridge.info Webmaster
UploaderMartyn Parsons
Linked toSaint Mary's, Kingswinford, Staffordshire, England

» Place: Saint Mary's, Kingswinford, Staffordshire, England    




FOR CREDITS AND MUCH MORE INFORMATION This Webs HOME PAGE
© 1993 - 2010 Martyn Parsons, Tipton, Staffordshire, England
Last Updated on 27 August, 2010
This site powered by TNG ©, created by Darrin Lythgoe 2001-2005.