Bolstridge.info a One-Name-Study Database
The Bolstridge One-name-study
First Name:  Last Name: 
[Advanced Search]  [Surnames]

Photos


Matches 201 to 241 of 241     » Thumbnails Only    » Slide Show

    «Prev 1 2 3 4 5

 #   Thumb   Description   Linked to 
201
Tipton - Saint John's Church, Princes End
Tipton - Saint John's Church, Princes End
Previously The Ancient Church of St Martin 
 
202
Tipton - Saint Matthew
Tipton - Saint Matthew
Dudley Road Tipton c. 1915 
 
203
Tipton - Saint Matthew's
Tipton - Saint Matthew's
This view now obscured by a 1930's housing estate. 
 
204
Tipton - Saint Matthews Dudley Road 2006
Tipton - Saint Matthews Dudley Road 2006
 
 
205
Tipton - Saint Paul's Owen Street
Tipton - Saint Paul's Owen Street
St Paul's ecclesiastical parish was formed on 22nd December, 1843. The church is an edifice of red brick, in the Early English style, designed by Robert Ebbles, and consisting of a nave, chancel, aisles and an embattled western tower with pinnacles, containing one bell. 
 
206
Tipton - St Mark's Ocker Hill
Tipton - St Mark's Ocker Hill
St Mark's ecclesiastical parish was formed on 3rd September 1845. The church at Ocker Hill opened in November 1849 and is a building of blue brick, in the Early English style, designed by Hamilton & Saunders, consisting of a chancel, nave and aisles, south porch and a turret, containing one bell. The chancel was restored in 1910 and a new organ chamber added.  
 
207
Tipton - St Marks Church Interior
Tipton - St Marks Church Interior
 
 
208
Vinson Gulliver
Vinson Gulliver
Aged 101 
 
209
Walkworth Northumberland
Walkworth Northumberland
Walkworth Town from the Parish Church 
 
210
Walsall - High Street
Walsall - High Street
Saint Matthew's Church from the High Street 
 
211
Walsall - Park Street c. 1905
Walsall - Park Street c. 1905
One of the Central Streets of Walsall 
 
212
Walsall - Saint Matthew c. 1910
Walsall - Saint Matthew c. 1910
Saint Matthew's seen from the Bridge Street Market. 
 
213
Walter Bolestridge
Walter Bolestridge
Canadian Expeditionary Force 
 
214
Warkworth - Saint Lawrence
Warkworth - Saint Lawrence
Parish Church Warkworth 
 
215
Warkworth - Saint Lawrence
Warkworth - Saint Lawrence
Parish Church Warkworth 
 
216
Warkworth - Saint Lawrence Interior
Warkworth - Saint Lawrence Interior
Parish Church Warkworth 
 
217
Warkworth - Saint Lawrence Interior
Warkworth - Saint Lawrence Interior
Parish Church Warkworth 
 
218
Warkworth Castle Northumberland
Warkworth Castle Northumberland
The Castle from Warkworth South Side 
 
219
Wednesbury - Church Hill
Wednesbury - Church Hill
Church Hill Wednesbury in 1905 showing right to left, Saint Bartholomew's Anglican church and Saint Mary's roman catholic church. 
 
220
Wednesbury - Saint Bartholomew's
Wednesbury - Saint Bartholomew's
St Bartholomew's Church, Wednesbury prior to the alterations of 1827.
(from: A History of Wednesbury, in the County of Stafford' by JN Bagnall
Published 1854, by William Parke, Wolverhampton.)
 
 
221
Wednesbury - Saint Bartholomew's Interior
Wednesbury - Saint Bartholomew's Interior
St Bartholomew's Church, Wednesbury prior to the alterations of 1827.
(from: A History of Wednesbury, in the County of Stafford' by JN Bagnall
Published 1854, by William Parke, Wolverhampton.)
 
 
222
West Bromwich - All Saints
West Bromwich - All Saints
Mother Parish Church of West Bromwich c. 1905 
 
223
West Bromwich - Christchurch c 1910
West Bromwich - Christchurch c 1910
From 1828 served the new town centre 
 
224
Whittingham - Saint Bartholomew
Whittingham - Saint Bartholomew
Parish Church Whittingham  
 
225
Whittingham - Saint Bartholomew
Whittingham - Saint Bartholomew
Whittingham Parish Church 
 
226
Whittingham - Saint Bartholomew
Whittingham - Saint Bartholomew
Parish Church Whittingham Northumberland 
 
227
Whittingham Northumberland
Whittingham Northumberland
From accross the fields on the Ganton Road 
 
228
Willenhall - Saint Giles
Willenhall - Saint Giles
Parish Church Willenhall at the turn of the century. 
 
229
Wolverhampton - Holy Trinity Heath Town Wednesfield
Wolverhampton - Holy Trinity Heath Town Wednesfield
Holy Trinity Parish Church, Heath Town 
 
230
Wolverhampton - Holy Trinity Heath Town Wednesfield (interior)
Wolverhampton - Holy Trinity Heath Town Wednesfield (interior)
Holy Trinity Parish Church, Heath Town Chancel and Nave. 
 
231
Wolverhampton - Open Market - 1903
Wolverhampton - Open Market - 1903
The open Market Wolverhapton in 1903. The retail Market hall can the seen on the right and Saint Peters's in the Background. The current Council buildings now stand on this site. 
 
232
Wolverhampton - Saint James
Wolverhampton - Saint James
Saint James Parish Church Horsley Heath Wolverhampton. 
 
233
Wolverhampton - Saint John's
Wolverhampton - Saint John's
Saint Johns Church c. 1905 
 
234
Wolverhampton - Saint Peter's
Wolverhampton - Saint Peter's
The Ancient collegiate Church of Saint Peter. Mother church of many surrounding parishes 
 
235
Wolverhampton - Saint Peter's
Wolverhampton - Saint Peter's
Inside Saint Peter's collegiate church Wolverhampton at the turn of the century 
 
236
Wolverhampton - Saint Peter's
Wolverhampton - Saint Peter's
Saint Peter's Collegiate Church Wolverhampton 
 
237
Wolverhampton - Saint Peter's
Wolverhampton - Saint Peter's
Saint Peter's Collegiate Church Wolverhampton 
 
238
Wolverhampton - Saint Peter's
Wolverhampton - Saint Peter's
Saint Peter's Wolverhampton Pulpit 1905 
 
239
Wolverhampton - Saint Philip's Pennfields
Wolverhampton - Saint Philip's Pennfields
An early picture when Pennfields area was in fact fields  
 
240
Wolverhampton - Victoria Street
Wolverhampton - Victoria Street
c. 1900 this view of Victoria Street looking North must have been taken from adjacent or close to the Victoria Street premises of George Tonks Parsons  
 
241
Wolverhampton Market Hall
Wolverhampton Market Hall
About 1905 showing Saint Peter's Church in the Background. 
 

    «Prev 1 2 3 4 5