Bolstridge.info a One-Name-Study Database
Incorporating Parsons / Gulliver / Hill genealogy
First Name:  Last Name: 
[Advanced Search]  [Surnames]

Photos


Matches 151 to 200 of 289     » Thumbnails Only    » Slide Show

    «Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next»

 #   Thumb   Description   Linked to 
151
Leo Powell
Leo Powell
Taken at work place 
 
152
Leonard Gulliver
Leonard Gulliver
From a family photo of all Gullivers 
 
153
Lesbury - Saint Mary's
Lesbury - Saint Mary's
Saint Mary's Parish Church 
 
154
Lesbury - Saint Mary's
Lesbury - Saint Mary's
Parish Church Lesbury 
 
155
Lesbury - Saint Mary's Churchyard
Lesbury - Saint Mary's Churchyard
Lesbury Parish Church  
 
156
Lizzie
Lizzie
 
 
157
Loughborough - All Saints
Loughborough - All Saints
The Old Parish Church of Loughborough 
 
158
Loughborough Cemetery
Loughborough Cemetery
Entrance Gates to Loughborough Cemetery 
 
159
Loughborough Cemetery Chapel
Loughborough Cemetery Chapel
 
 
160
Loughborough High Street
Loughborough High Street
Turn of the century view of Loughborough High Steet 
 
161
Loughborough Leicester Road
Loughborough Leicester Road
To the Left of this picture lies "The Elms". Joseph Parsons was head gardener there for many years. It is now a housing estate. 
 
162
Loughborough Market Place
Loughborough Market Place
The Centre of Loughborough in 1911 
 
163
Loughbourough
Loughbourough
1906 Postcard 
 
164
lucinda mabel clayton
lucinda mabel clayton
 
 
165
Lullington - All Saints
Lullington - All Saints
All Saints Parish Church Lullington Derbyshire 
 
166
Lullington = All Saints
Lullington = All Saints
All Saints Parish Church Lullington Derby 
 
167
Lullington All Saints
Lullington All Saints
All Saints Parish Church Lullington Derby 
 
168
Lydia Tonks (neé Downs)
Lydia Tonks (neé Downs)
 
 
169
Lyn Gulliver
Lyn Gulliver
School Photograph - Locarno Road Schools 
 
170
Lyn Parsons neé Gulliver
Lyn Parsons neé Gulliver
Taken at Ocker Hill in 1960 
 
171
Margaret Parsons neé Parsons
Margaret Parsons neé Parsons
 
 
172
Maria Tonks neé Wilson Jones
Maria Tonks neé Wilson Jones
 
 
173
At least one living or private individual is linked to this item - Details withheld.
 
 
174
Mary Parsons neé Bolstridge
Mary Parsons neé Bolstridge
 
 
175
Melton Mowbray - St Mary inside
Melton Mowbray - St Mary inside
The Magnificent Chancel and Choir 
 
176
Melton Mowbray - St Mary The Virgin
Melton Mowbray - St Mary The Virgin
 
 
177
Merevale - Our Lady
Merevale - Our Lady
Parish church of Merevale, remains of Merevale Abbey. Covered the extra parochial areas of Orton and Sheepy prior to 1883. 
 
178
Meriden - Saint Laurence
Meriden - Saint Laurence
Chancel and nave of this historic church 
 
179
Meriden - Saint Laurence
Meriden - Saint Laurence
Meriden Parish church from a postcard dated 1905 
 
180
Meriden Village
Meriden Village
THe centre of Meriden Village c. 1905 
 
181
Millers - remaining siblings - late 70s
Millers - remaining siblings - late 70s
 
 
182
Moseley - Saint Mary's
Moseley - Saint Mary's
Parish Church Moseley Birmingham 
 
183
Moseley - Saint Mary's
Moseley - Saint Mary's
Parish Church Moseley Birmingham Interior 
 
184
Neatherseal
Neatherseal
Main Street adjacent Church 
 
185
NellElizS02
NellElizS02
 
 
186
Nellie Stretton with Alfred John
Nellie Stretton with Alfred John
 
 
187
Netherseal
Netherseal
Netherseal Village Derbyshire 
 
188
Netherseal - Saint Peter's
Netherseal - Saint Peter's
Saint Peter's Parish Church Netherseal Derby 
 
189
Netherseal - Saint Peter's
Netherseal - Saint Peter's
Saint Peter's Parish Church Netherseal Derby 
 
190
Netherseal - Staint Peter's
Netherseal - Staint Peter's
Saint Peter's Parish Church Netherseal Derby 
 
191
Newcastle - Saint John
Newcastle - Saint John
The Church of St John the Baptist, Grainger Street/Westgate Road was built in the thirteenth century and the pinnacled tower added some two hundred years later. The tower rises directly from the pavement of Grainger Street.

This parish consisted of the townships of Benwell, Elswick, St John and Westgate. The last two were part of the city and county of Newcastle, and all of these areas are now within the City of Newcastle-upon-Tyne.
 
 
192
Newcastle Upon Tyne - Saint Nicholas
Newcastle Upon Tyne - Saint Nicholas
Founded in 1091 became the Cathedral Church of Newcastle in 1882. 
 
193
Nottingham - Goose Fair
Nottingham - Goose Fair
The annual Goose fair at Nottingham once held on the Market Place and surrounding Streets. Held in October since at least the 11th century, the fair has now moved outside the City centre.  
 
194
Nottingham - Saint Peter's
Nottingham - Saint Peter's
Dating from 1180 the oldest Church in Nottingham and possibly the oldest building. 
 
195
Nottingham - Saint Peter's
Nottingham - Saint Peter's
The Parish Church for the small parish of Saint Peter 
 
196
Nottingham - St Mary's
Nottingham - St Mary's
Situated in the Lace Market Area from a postcard dated 1905 
 
197
Nottingham - The Market Place
Nottingham - The Market Place
Nottingham Centre at the turn of the century 
 
198
Nuneaton - Abbey Street
Nuneaton - Abbey Street
Abbey Street one of the main streets of Nuneaton - A postcard dated 1904 
 
199
Nuneaton - Saint Nicholas
Nuneaton - Saint Nicholas
Nuneaton Parish Church near Bedworth at the turn of the century from a postcard posted 1903 
 
200
Ocker Hill 1906
Ocker Hill 1906
Ocker Hill Junction 1906 
 

    «Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next»