Bolstridge.info a One-Name-Study Database
The Bolstridge One-name-study
First Name:  Last Name: 
[Advanced Search]  [Surnames]

All Media


Matches 201 to 250 of 272     » Thumbnails Only

    «Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next»

 #   Thumb   Description   Linked to 
201
Richard Tonks
Richard Tonks
 
 
202
Robert Ord Bolstridge Smith
Robert Ord Bolstridge Smith
 
 
203
Rugby - Saint Andrew
Rugby - Saint Andrew
Parish Church Rugby c. 1905 
 
204
Saint Bridget's From the air
Saint Bridget's From the air
 
 
205
Saint Leodegarius Church Old Basford - 1905
Saint Leodegarius Church Old Basford - 1905
A grade II listed bouilding the church dates from the 1180's but waws heavily restored in 1859. Tower houses a ring of 8 bells from Taylors Foundry Loughborough.
It is one of only four churches named after St. Leodegarius. The other three are Ashby St Ledgers, Hunston, West Sussex and Wyberton.

 
 
206
Saint Modwen - Burton on trent c. 1905
Saint Modwen - Burton on trent c. 1905
Ancient Parish church of Burton upon trent 
 
207
Samuel Procter
Samuel Procter
Clip from Family Group 
 
208
Sarah Bolstridge Suicide
Sarah Bolstridge Suicide
Newspaper Article Nottingham Guardian 
 
209
Sedgley - All Saints Parish Church
Sedgley - All Saints Parish Church
From the South west 
 
210
Sedgley - Bull Ring 1906
Sedgley - Bull Ring 1906
Winter scene in Sedgley Bull Ring, All Saints church can be seen in the background. 
 
211
Selina Duffield neé Price
Selina Duffield neé Price
 
 
212
Sheepy Magna All Saints
Sheepy Magna All Saints
 
 
213
Sheldon - Saint Giles
Sheldon - Saint Giles
Parish Church of Sheldon Birmingham 
 
214
Sibson - Cock Inn
Sibson - Cock Inn
Cock inn Sibson Leicestershire at the turn of the Century 
 
215
Sibson - Cock Inn
Sibson - Cock Inn
Cock Inn Sibson at the turn of the century 
 
216
Sibson - Saint Botolph
Sibson - Saint Botolph
 
 
217
Sporting Life Magazine 1806
Sporting Life Magazine 1806
Foot race at Goodwood May 1806 
 
218
Stafford Jail
Stafford Jail
Outside Stafford Jail c 1905 
 
219
Stoke City
Stoke City
View over rooftops c. 1906 
 
220
Tallantire Hall Cockermouth Cumbria
Tallantire Hall Cockermouth Cumbria
The Home of James Duffield from 1890 until his death in 1915 
 
221
Tallantire Hall Cockermouth Cumbria
Tallantire Hall Cockermouth Cumbria
Home of James Duffield JP Director of Cammel Lairds 
 
222
Tallantire Hall Near Cockermouth Cumbria
Tallantire Hall Near Cockermouth Cumbria
Home of James Duffield, Ironmaster, from 1893 untill his death 
 
223
Template
Template
Testing Page 
 
224
The Cammel Lairds Ironworks, Workington c. 1900
The Cammel Lairds Ironworks, Workington c. 1900
A supperb view of the Blast Furnaces from an old postcard c. 1905 
 
225
Thirza Parsons Nicholls
Thirza Parsons Nicholls
 
 
226
Tipton - Owen Street
Tipton - Owen Street
Owen Street Tipton in 1922 showing St Paul's Church in the distant left of the picture.This was the main shopping area of Tipton until the disaster of 60's demolition and "improvement!" 
 
227
Tipton - Saint John's
Tipton - Saint John's
 
 
228
Tipton - Saint John's
Tipton - Saint John's
 
 
229
Tipton - Saint John's Church, Princes End
Tipton - Saint John's Church, Princes End
Previously The Ancient Church of St Martin 
 
230
Tipton - Saint Matthew
Tipton - Saint Matthew
Dudley Road Tipton c. 1915 
 
231
Tipton - Saint Matthew's
Tipton - Saint Matthew's
This view now obscured by a 1930's housing estate. 
 
232
Tipton - Saint Matthews Dudley Road 2006
Tipton - Saint Matthews Dudley Road 2006
 
 
233
Tipton - Saint Paul's Owen Street
Tipton - Saint Paul's Owen Street
St Paul's ecclesiastical parish was formed on 22nd December, 1843. The church is an edifice of red brick, in the Early English style, designed by Robert Ebbles, and consisting of a nave, chancel, aisles and an embattled western tower with pinnacles, containing one bell. 
 
234
Tipton - St Mark's Ocker Hill
Tipton - St Mark's Ocker Hill
St Mark's ecclesiastical parish was formed on 3rd September 1845. The church at Ocker Hill opened in November 1849 and is a building of blue brick, in the Early English style, designed by Hamilton & Saunders, consisting of a chancel, nave and aisles, south porch and a turret, containing one bell. The chancel was restored in 1910 and a new organ chamber added.  
 
235
Tipton - St Marks Church Interior
Tipton - St Marks Church Interior
 
 
236
Vinson Gulliver
Vinson Gulliver
Aged 101 
 
237
Walkworth Northumberland
Walkworth Northumberland
Walkworth Town from the Parish Church 
 
238
Walsall - High Street
Walsall - High Street
Saint Matthew's Church from the High Street 
 
239
Walsall - Park Street c. 1905
Walsall - Park Street c. 1905
One of the Central Streets of Walsall 
 
240
Walsall - Saint Matthew c. 1910
Walsall - Saint Matthew c. 1910
Saint Matthew's seen from the Bridge Street Market. 
 
241
Walter Bolestridge
Walter Bolestridge
Canadian Expeditionary Force 
 
242
Warkworth - Saint Lawrence
Warkworth - Saint Lawrence
Parish Church Warkworth 
 
243
Warkworth - Saint Lawrence
Warkworth - Saint Lawrence
Parish Church Warkworth 
 
244
Warkworth - Saint Lawrence Interior
Warkworth - Saint Lawrence Interior
Parish Church Warkworth 
 
245
Warkworth - Saint Lawrence Interior
Warkworth - Saint Lawrence Interior
Parish Church Warkworth 
 
246
Warkworth Castle Northumberland
Warkworth Castle Northumberland
The Castle from Warkworth South Side 
 
247
Warwickshire, England, Baptisms, 1813-1910
Warwickshire, England, Baptisms, 1813-1910
 
 
248
Wednesbury - Church Hill
Wednesbury - Church Hill
Church Hill Wednesbury in 1905 showing right to left, Saint Bartholomew's Anglican church and Saint Mary's roman catholic church. 
 
249
Wednesbury - Saint Bartholomew's
Wednesbury - Saint Bartholomew's
St Bartholomew's Church, Wednesbury prior to the alterations of 1827.
(from: A History of Wednesbury, in the County of Stafford' by JN Bagnall
Published 1854, by William Parke, Wolverhampton.)
 
 
250
Wednesbury - Saint Bartholomew's Interior
Wednesbury - Saint Bartholomew's Interior
St Bartholomew's Church, Wednesbury prior to the alterations of 1827.
(from: A History of Wednesbury, in the County of Stafford' by JN Bagnall
Published 1854, by William Parke, Wolverhampton.)
 
 

    «Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next»